Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC ABOVE TO HEAD TO ALL OF TODAY'S NEWS STORIES
Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pintrest

He who feeds any living being feeds their own soul... just be careful what you are using as fodder... is it a good or bad... cause what goes around comes around...



I wasn't created to be perfect... only mankind lays that expectation on me... and it is my choice to accept it or NOT!... I choose not simply because HE who created me does not expect the impossible from me!


We spend our day so rushed we rarely take the time to think... think before we act... think before we speak... these are dangerous times indeed...



The president of Uruguay, José Mujica, has earned a nickname, "el presidente mas pobre" (translation: "poorest president")




I choose to make my movements count and be the best i can be!