Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC ABOVE TO HEAD TO ALL OF TODAY'S NEWS STORIES
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What people think of your website

Improve your site based on actual user feedback with UserTesting.com
AppSumoView
View This
What people think of your website
Anton Sepetov  Anton Sepetov  February 19, 2013
Improve your site based on actual user feedback with UserTesting.com
My last start-up was my baby. It was everything to me.
I constantly obsessed over my website and wanted to add links, buttons, and more features. I thought “My visitors will love this, I just know it!”
But ... I wasn’t actually even asking what real visitors wanted. What if these new features were doing more harm than good?
I finally decided to get some feedback and put a gig on Craigslist. I told people I’d pay them $20 if I could watch them use my website.
And ... the feedback I got was useless.
Some dude came in and just said, "Yeah, it's pretty good."
Not too helpful.
If you have a website and want valuable feedback that you can act on, I have something special for you.
UserTesting.com gives you access to pre-screened, articulate, and observant testers to show you why users leave your website.
With UserTesting.com, you can:
  • Target a demographic for your niche so you’re getting feedback from people who would regularly visit your site
  • Watch video recordings of people browsing your site and hear them describe where they get stuck or confused
  • Send them “Tasks” to accomplish on your site and learn how easy (or hard) it is for them to accomplish it (e.g., “find a gift for your wife”)
  • You can even have your competitor’s site reviewed to see what they’re doing wrong and avoid the same blunders on your site. Smart, huh? ;-)
Just check out this video of a real tester from UserTesting.com:
UserTesting.com
UserTesting.com is incredibly simple to use. It only takes 3 steps:
  1. Create your test and describe the tasks in as little as 3 minutes.
  2. Pick your demographic of testers.
  3. Get feedback in an hour.
If you go to UserTesting.com now, 5 user tests will cost $195.
Regularly, we sell 5 user tests on AppSumo for $99.
But for the next 48 hours only, you can get 5 user tests forjust $79 (that's almost 60% off!)
.
View Now
79 195
Time Remaining47
Hours
13
Mins
58
Secs
5 user tests from UserTesting.com
•5 user tests.
•A downloadable video of a user speaking their thoughts as they browse your site content.
•A written summary where that same user tells you what they liked, disliked, etc.